Why You Should Make Dental Health Your Priority in 2015
Have you been putting off going to the dentist even though you know it’s time to make an appointment? It’s through our mouths that we breathe, communicate, taste and kiss. With all that we do with our mouths, 45 minutes in a dentist chair is well worth the time. And there are far bigger problems to face than drills and extractions if you don’t go to the dentist! Dr. Montee understands the intimidation people feel about going to their dentist. And it’s for your comfort and benefit that Montee and Montee Dental offers sedation dentistry. With this service, Dr Montee prescribes a dental sedative to be taken one hour before your appointment. Depending on your anxiety level, he may also prescribe a sedative to be taken at home, an hour before bedtime the night before the appointment.
Montee and Montee Dental works hard to make your visit as pain free as possible, yet we also understand that you may suffer anxiety as you come in. For this, we offer Oral and IV sedation, as well. Our goal is to provide you with as comfortable and pleasant experience possible.
Other services include:
- Porcelain veneers – To whiten or straighten teeth, remove gaps, correct worn down teeth, and complete your smile.
- Oral cancer screenings – To provide early detection and a greater chance for a cure.
- Implant Restorations –To provide permanent solutions for dentures or lost teeth.
- Mouth guards/Snoring appliances – To protect teeth during sports or from grinding while sleeping, and to reposition the jaw for more efficient air passage and reduced snoring.
- Laser treatment – To sterilize infected areas with accuracy and close off blood vessels.
- Fillings – To repair teeth damaged by decay.
- Extractions – To remove badly fractured teeth, wisdom teeth or to make room for orthodontic treatment.
- Root Canals – To restore natural function to a damaged tooth.
- Dentures – To provide improved aesthetic appearance, speech, chewing ability and oral health.
- Digital X-Rays – To provide safe, quality images of teeth and gums.
- Crowns and bridges – To improve strength or appearance of the tooth.
- Dental implants – To restore normal function, comfort, esthetics, speech and oral health.
- General dentistry – To ensure that you receive the highest level of oral health.
- Pediatric dentistry – To ensure our smallest patients’ visit is fun and stress-free.
If you’ve been putting off seeing your dentist, let 2015 be the year you make your teeth a priority. Come in to Montee and Montee Dental today, and let the quality and comfort of our services and techniques surprise you. For the personal touch, Dr Montee is the dentist of choice.